Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Does diet really affect acne?

Does diet really affect acne?

Hello there, if you’re reading my article then I’m pretty sure you’re interested in knowing an effective cure for pimples. I’m Karen Lewis by the way and I also suffered acne for a long time. Now what you’re about to read here is my insights about diet and acne. Ready?

Most of the time, people will tell you that diet is NOT related to acne. And when you ask a bunch of dermatologists about the subject, most of them will probably answer that there’s no connection between the two. On the other hand, some acne sufferer will tell you that having acne is directly related to diet. So who’s telling the truth?

Well I’ve asked myself this question a lot of times, heck I’ve also asked a lot of people this question too. To tell you the truth, my experience about acne and diet is completely related. Everytime I eat something unhealthy I always get tons of pimples and that is 100% true. Yet everytime I tell my friends that it is completely related they always tell me that I’m losing my mind. Just a little heads up, my friends aren’t ordinary people. They practice medicine just like me.

Now isn’t it more confusing? To tell you the truth, the reason behind why most doctors will tell you that acne is not related to diet is because there is no money for natural cures. To express it in other words, they won’t make money from you if they tell the truth to the world that diet isn’t related to having pimples.

The truth is that more and more acne sufferers admit that if they eat a certain food that is known to cause acne, their acne condition gets worse. If they avoid that certain food that is known to cause acne, their acne condition gets better.

If you want to learn how to cure pimples just click here: http://www.cureforpimplesguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment